In my 8 months as a subscriber for Citrus Lane, I have to say this month’s box is vying for my very favorite out of them all. And after two months of disappointing boxes, I’m really happy to say that this month’s box was near perfection! The them was Back-to-School and the timing and contents were perfect! My little Abigail starts pre-school in just over a week and we’ll put everything in our Citrus Lane box to good use. Here’s a breakdown of the contents, plus a video of our unboxing, and a discount code for a Citrus Lane subsription!
- Skip Hop Zoo Lunchie, $14 at SkipHop.com – We love Skip Hop! I’ve had their diaper bags and this is our second Lunchie, my older daughter has the monkey Lunchie. We received the Owl Lunchie in our box and it is so cute and Abigail was so excited about it.
- Keepaa Drink Holder, $6 at innobaby.com – I have wanted a juice box holder for Abby for a long time but never really remembered to pick one up when I was at the store. These are so cute and functional – they can hold all kinds of sizes and shapes of drinks – and I’m really happy that we got pink. I appreciate Citrus Lane catering boxes that way!
- Bus Stops by Taro Gomi, $7 at chroniclebooks.com – This is such a fun little book! We’ve read it a handful of times since we got our box and it’s really engaging and a very thorough story. It was a perfect compliment to this box!
- Plum Organics Little Cremes, $3.75 at plumorganics.com – We love pretty much everything Plum makes, but we haven’t tried these yet. They’re defintely different from the yogurt bites that we normally purchase, as these are made with rice milk. Abigail loved them! In fact, I’ve had to start rationing her so we can have some to tide us over until the next time I go to Target. This month’s box also included a $2 off coupon for Plum Kids products.
- Eco-Me Dish Soap & Floor Cleaner, samples from eco-me.com – I had seen these fun Eco-Me samples on the Abe’s Market website a couple months ago and it looked like a product I would like, so I’m glad I have finally been able to snag a sample of them. I love their labels and marketing and am anxious to use them.
Like I said, it was the perfect Citrus Lane box. For $25, I got over $30 worth of product and discounts. Not the biggest value out of all their boxes, but definitely one of the best as far as theme and contents and I was introduced to some new companies and products, which is one of the main reasons I subscribe to boxes. I couldn’t be happier! You can save 10% on a multi-month subscription to Citrus Lane by using code SPRINGFUN when you check out here.