Ecocentric Mom is a natural/green health/home/beauty product discovery subscription service for $17 a month that gives you three different box options: Mom-to-be, Baby Box, or Mom Box. I get the “Mom” box, and this is what came in my December box:
- Elma & Sana Pure Organic Argan Oil Moisturizer ($9 full-sized bottle)
- Golden Path Alchemy Awaken Cleanser (sample)
- Clandestino Milk Chocolate Banana Bar (2 full-sized bars, $1.30 each)
- Tisano Organic Chocolate Tea ($3.95 for pouch included)
- Simply Rustic Pumpkin Spice Body Scrub (sample tub)
- Honey Stinger Organic Energy Chews (two packages, $2.19 each)
- Lauren Brooke Costmetiques Bronzer (sample)
- Organic Nectars Chocolate Bars (two sample bars)
- Tree Hugger All Natural Bubble Gum ($3 for full-sized bag included in box)
- $10 voucher for EcoMom.com
- Unique to my box: I received a little thank-you referral gift that included a lip balm, mini chocolate bars, and a mini bar of natural soap.
Though I wasn’t overly impressed with this month’s box, I was, as always, introduced to new-to-me companies and given the opportunity to try products from companies that I haven’t been able to experience yet. I also truly, truly appreciate the Ecocentic Mom‘s shipping is decent. I get my box within 3 days of shipping notification. I can’t say that about other box subscription companies! Of course, as you can see, I got my money’s worth, which is important to me when subscribing to a service like this.
Do you get Ecocentric Mom? I’d love to hear your thoughts on your box! If you want to subscribe to Ecocentric Mom, be sure to let them know you heard about them from me :)