There’s a fun, new product discovery service on the horizon, specifically aimed at moms, moms of kids, and moms-to-be – Ecocentric Mom. I was really excited about Ecocentric Mom because it’s a really easy way to bring healthy, quality products into the home. Oftentimes with box subscriptions you’ll find there’s a “green” box or a “beauty” box or a “baby” box or a “foodie” box. Ecocentric Mom is all of those things wrapped up in one big, beautiful box! Ecocentric Mom is the perfect opportunity for those who are looking to take baby steps toward a more “ecocentric” life. You have a chance to try out several products and see if they’re a good fit for your family before making a the bigger leaps. My family and I were introduced to some great new (to us) products, as well as reacquainting ourselves with some items we already knew about. I’m excited to see what will come our way next month!
Here’s a peek inside my Founding Members July Mom Box:
- Greenbody Greenplanet Organic Hair Care: Two samples sets of shampoo and conditioner in each of their formulas. I’ve used this brand before and really love it, it doesn’t seem at all like organic shampoo.
- Tree Hugger All Natural Bubble Gum: Two full-sized bags of bubble gum balls. Their tag line is “Quite possibly the best bubble gum for the world.” And I think they’re right! My daughter and I have loved picking out flavors (a good mix of grown-up and kid-friendly ones) and I couldn’t be more pleased that they are made with no aspartame. This is a perfect example of how you can have fun without compromise.
- Orgain Organic Nutritional Shake: I haven’t yet had a chance to try this, but I’m really anxious. So glad that I got the chocolate flavor! I’m glad to know there’s an organic nutritional shake on the market!
- Naturally It’s Clean Floors: Three sample packets of their floor cleaner. This is great because these formulas will work with a mop and bucket or with a mopping “system” like I have.
- Vaska Laundry Detergent: I have always wanted to try Vaska, and I’m so glad these four sample packets were included in this month’s box. One packet equals one load and I’m anxious to see how they do!
- Natural Vitality Cherry Calm: At first I scratched my head about this product, but as I read more, and talked to a few friends online about it, I think it’s really pretty neat! My husband and I both tried it the other night, and though we didn’t really notice any difference in the way we felt (evidently that comes more with consistent use? or maybe we’re just naturally calm people, lol!), it was a pleasant taste and easy to use.
- Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Lip Glaze: Love this sample! It was the perfect color for me and, as they say, it’s “healthy enough to eat.”
- Eat Cleaner Fruit & Vegetable Wipes: Two packets. I love these and have a handful around at all times. They are great to keep in my purse or the glove compartment of the car. You never know when your kid (or you) is going to want to eat something, like an apple or a carrot, and you don’t really know where it’s been, so to say.
Every few months or so, Ecocentric Mom will include special gifts for “Founding Members.” A Founding Member is someone that joined Ecocentric Mom for their launch box, so all recipients of the July box are considered Found Members. This month there were two Founding Member gifts: a natural cotton reusable branded bag and a free 3-month subscription to Ecocentric Mom after a 12-month continuous membership. You’ll be able to tell the Founding Member gifts in future boxes by a cute little heart sticker.
Remember there are three different box options with Ecocentric Mom. For $17/month, you can choose the “Mom” box, like the one above, the “Baby” Box, or the “Mom-to-Be” Box, all boxes will contain some things that are the same, but other things geared toward the box you chose. For instance, I know in the Baby box subscribers were given Ooga spoons (they’re super cute airplane shaped baby spoons). If you want to pay for multiple months up front you’ll get a nice discount on your subscription! You can check out Ecocentric Mom on Facebook to get involved with their community of subscribers, learn about eco-fabulous companies, and hopefully get sneak peeks at boxes!
The July Ecocentric Mom Box may have already sold out, but I’ve got one to give away to one of my lucky readers! To enter to win, you can do any or all of the following, just use the Rafflecopter form below! If you have any questions just let me know!
One box was provided for giveaway, one box was purchased by myself. For full disclosure, click here.