Ecocentric Mom is a natural/green health/home/beauty product discovery subscription service for $17-21 a month that gives you three different box options: Mom-to-be, Baby Box, or Mom Box. There are discounts available for mutiple-month subscriptions, plus I have a 10% off coupon code to share with you that’s good on any subscription plan – just see below! I get the “Mom” box, and this is what came in my May box:
- Pura Botanica’s Botanic Bath Infusion in Rose Retreat ($10)
- Kallari Chocolate ($6)
- Elma & Sana Argan Oil Lip Balm ($5)
- doTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Lemon Essential Oil (sample)
- Orgain Certified Organic Nutritional Shake ($3.69)
- FISIKA Soap ($2.22)
- Branch Basics Hand Cleaner & Stain Remover ($3.75)
- CocoPlum Soothe Spray (sample)
- Purely You Minerals Satin Plum Eye-Shadow ($1.50)
- Water Wipes (sample package)
- OraMD liquid toothpaste ($23)
- Plus a whole bunch of coupons and discount codes to use for companies included in the box!
It is always so much fun to go through an Ecocentic Mom Box. Plus, I received product worth well over the $17 I paid for the box. With this box, I was, as always, introduced to new-to-me companies and given the opportunity to try products from companies that I haven’t been able to experience yet. And, of course, as you can see, I got my money’s worth, which is important to me when subscribing to a service like this.
Do you get Ecocentric Mom? I’d love to hear your thoughts on your box!