I recently did something with FabFitFun that I’ve never done with a subscription before: I subscribed annually! FabFitFun is a quarterly subscription of beauty, health, and lifestyle products that costs $50. By becoming an annual subscriber I was able to customize my Fall 2017 box with some of the select options and also receive priority shipping. I actually received this box back at the beginning of September! This is my third FFF box this year, my first as a “select” member, and I’m very pleased. Ultimately this box was well worth the money, even though I was kind of “meh” on a few of the products!
The FabFitFun Fall 2017 box is currently started shipping to new and current subscribers. You can get it for only $40 by subscribing with my link here. With a gorgeous box design by artist Yelena Bryksenkova, here’s a closer look at the contents:
- Deco Miami Lavender Cuticle Oil ($12.50) – This smells amazing, and I particularly like that is is a brush on cuticule oil (many I have used are droppers). Plus, the retro packaging and bottle is adorable.
- dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse ($35) – Okay, this is one of those things that I would never risk buying for myself, but would love to try. This was a CHOICE option in this season’s box under the category “Beauty Innovation.” Subscribers could choose this or another item, or both for an additional $10. I chose both! This is a hair cleanser alternative that helps cleanse and repair your hair. I haven’t tried it yet, but am looking forward to. Have you used something like this before?
- Whish Beauty Renewing Mud Mask ($48) – Like all Whish products, this smells so great. I tried it a few times over the last few weeks and it is not too harsh on my skin, which is awesome! Many times mud masks really make my face feel raw and irritated afterward. This was much more comforting and effective.
- Molr Dental Club Organic Carbon + Coconut Teeth Whitening Powder and Toothbrush ($44) – This was the other CHOICE option for the Beauty Innovation Boost. I have been dying to try a charcoal tooth powder but super nervous about it and so I’m totally glad it was included in this season’s box! I’m really excited about the charcoal toothbrush, too.
- Trestique Matte Color & Shiny Lip Crayon ($28) – As a select member, I could choose one of two colors to receive for this product. I picked FIG, a nude color, rather than the red option. I have a Trestique color stick, which I love, but this is really cool because this one has a lip balm on it as well. The color is great and I really like the combo of the two together.
- Briogeo Blow dry Perfection & Heat Protectant Creme ($24) – So I got a little surprise in my box this time! This was NOT something every subscriber received. FabFitFun likes to “throw happy” and sent me an email letting me know I’d receive a surprised in my box valued at $20 or more. Well, here it is! I love Briogeo products, but I don’t blow dry my hair. What alternatives are there for a product like this?
- Imm Living Wire Heart Ceramic Jewelry Holder ($33) – This is kind of neat looking, but I’d have rather received a piece of jewelry this month ;) I can’t really figure out the best way to hold necklaces on it!
- B-Low the Belt Mia Belt (Tan with Gold Buckle, $55) – This item was a choice in the “Fashion Boost” category. It was between a belt (you’d receive either Tan with Gold Buckle like I did, or Black with Silver Buckle) or a cable knit beanie in pink or black. I obviously chose the belt! It’s really cute and very multi-functional and I had been needing a good belt for a while now! I was okay with being surprised by the color because either would be great! I wish I could have opted for both!
- Mer-Sea & Co Scarf ($98) – This is far too big for a scarf (IMO), but I LOVE it as a wrap. It is SO amazingly soft, which is surprising considering it’s not wool or cotton. It’s gorgeous, too. As a select member I was able to pick my color, Blush, out of three – the other two were grey and teal.
- MyTagAlongs Hot & Cold Gel Pack (Pink, $15) – I love practical items like this. There were three different colors/sayings that went out to subscribers. This item can be frozen and used as a cold pack or warmed up in the microwave and used as a heating pad. It’s a multi-use product, which is awesome!
- Private Party Gym Bag ($59) – I’ll admit, this is the item I hated from this month’s box. It’s a denim fabric and just not my style. Select subscribers could choose the wording on the side out of a few options (one of which was grammatically incorrect, and not in an ironic way), and I picked this one because even though I hate this bag, my ballerina daughter will love it.
Finally, like all FabFitFun boxes, there was a magazine that included lots of info on all the products, and then some! This month’s box also featured a sponsored item, a travel pack of Cottonelle FreshCare Flushable Cleansing Cloths ($3?).
As you can see, I’m not overly excited about anything this month, but there were a couple products that “made” the box for me despite this. The value of this box was incredible, though: $393 not including my add-ons or extras (at $50 for the box). If you include those plus the sponsored item, it comes to about $455 with a $60 price tag ($50 plus my $10 add on, surprise gift, and sponsored item)! Not too bad. And now I can’t wait for the Winter box!
What did YOU think of the FALL 2017 FabFitFun box??