This is my second month with Goodies Co. and I’ve been anxiously awaiting it, of course! Goodies Co. is a monthly subscription box from the folks at Walmart aimed at helping you discover new foods to love. I’ve got to say, though, this month’s box did not compare at all with last month’s. The theme for February is “Better Together” and my box contained items geared at perfect food pairings . Here’s a peek inside my box:
- Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams and Smooth Operator sample packs
- Nutty Bean ChickPz in honey roasted
- Plentils in light sea salt
- SnackWells Yogurt Pretzels
- J&D’s Bacon Pop bacon-flavored microwave popcorn
- Nabisco Chips Ahoy Chewy Chocolate Chip with Reese’s
As you can see, all of the items were full sized servings of the products or a deluxe sample. I don’t really feel like this was worth my $7 at all, and I think they totally missed a great opportunity for a sweet-themed box in honor of Valentine’s, even if it didn’t go out to all members in time for the 14th, it would have still been a fun theme. You can find out more about Goodies Co. and join the waiting list for their subscription service here.
Are you a member of Goodies Co.? What did you think of this month’s box??