I am consistently surprised at the products I am introduced to through Conscious Box. I consider myself a very educated and aware consumer with a broad shopping spectrum, but it never ceases to amaze me what awesome things are still out there just waiting to be found! And that’s why I love Conscious Box!
For those unaware, Conscious Box is one of the best product discovery boxes available, and its main focus is on sustainability, environmental stewardship, and social responsibility. For $12 a month, plus $7.95 shipping, you’ll receive a box filled with a variety of full-sized and sample-sized products. The January Conscious Box theme was “This Year Belongs to you” and was all about making you the best you possible, through goals and self-improvement, as well as embracing a more simplified lifestyle.
Click on any thumbnail above to enlarge
It was heavy and filled to the brim, as always, I don’t think there was a single waste of space in this month’s Conscious Box! Those are some talented packers they have in the Conscious Box warehouse ;) Here’s a peek inside:
- Q.Bel Whole Grain Crispy Wafers in Minty Mint
- Maakoa Koopuwa liquid nutritional supplement
- TeeChia Blueberry Date breakfast cereal
- Peeled Snacks Apple Clusters
- Larabar Uber Roasted Nut Roll
- Pamela’s Products wheat-free, gluten-free Chocolate Brownie Mix (I’m a little overexcited to try this single-serve brownie mix that can be made in the microwave!)
- Hail Merry gluten-free, vegan Macaroons
- The Chia Co Chia Shots
- Waxelene petroleum jelly alternative
- Tea Forte MinTeas in Resist (lime mojito)
- Nutiva Hemp Seed packet
- Nordic Naturals DHA Xtra sample pack
- AmaZing Grass Kidz SuperFood drink powder
- Misc. coupons, information packets, and notecards
This month’s box has a little bit of something for everyone in my family, kids and adults alike, and I’m truly excited about utilizing the products we received. As I went through the box, I found myself saying, “Oh, yeah, I’ve wanted to try something like this,” more often than not. The best part is that all the products are easy to incorporate into our lifestyle and eating habits.
You can find out more about Conscious Box and their service, as well as their subscription options here (hint: you get a discounted subscription if you order a multi-month subscription rather than month-to-month!). I also suggest following Conscious Box on Facebook and Twitter so you can stay up-to-date on promotions, get upcoming box hints, and be eligible to get that extra bonus product in your box! Plus you’ll be able to interact with their community of employees and subscribers, there’s a wealth of ideas and information to be shared there!
Product was provided for review. For full disclosure, click here.