Oh, GlossyBox. I really, really wanted to love you! And when you came out with a box curated in conjunction with The Man Repeller, I thought it couldn’t get much better. And then… my January box arrived in February. Among a whole other set of disasters. It’s a long story, and I won’t bore you with the details. Nevertheless, what you should know about GlossyBox is that it’s a monthly beauty subscription box which provides around 5 deluxe sized samples (sometimes full-sized) for $21 a month. Here’s a peek inside my better-late-than-never January Man Repeller GlossyBox:
- Deluxe Sample of Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara
- Deluxe Sample of Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum
- Sample of Le Metier de Beaute Replenishing Daily Solution
- Sample of Narcisco Rodriguez “For Her” Eau de Toilette
- Deluxe sample of Sebastian Professional “Potion 9″ Styling Cream
- Full Size OPI Liquid Sand Nail Polish in “Can’t Let Go” ($9)
- Full Size Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick ($26)
As you can see, it was a wonderfully thought out box, filled with super fun products – definitely worth more than the price of the box, which is one of the most important things to me in a monthly box subscription service. Also, I scored some great products that I wouldn’t normally purchase for myself. If you’re interested in learning more about GlossyBox, or want to sign up for their service, simply click here!
Do you subscribe to GlossyBox? What did you think of their partnership with The Man Repeller? Do you enjoy your subscription? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments!