This is the first time since being a member of PopSugar that I’m rather disappointed with my box. The contents were pretty underwhelming, not much I can really get excited about using. Did you get this month’s box? What did you think?
PopSugar.com offers a Must Have Box each month, and though their subscription service is a bit more than any other box I subscribe to (it’s $35 a month), you get a whopping value for your money, and the contents are broad – ranging from food to beauty to health and home. There’s a discount for your first month, just read on to get it! Here’s a peek inside my January Box, the theme of which was based around healthy lifestyle resolutions and winter weather indulgences. It had a total value of right around$100, including the gift code:
- Merrithew Stott Pilates Stability Ball ($39 at merrithew.com)
- Remix Timebomb Watch ($45 at remixwatches.com) – this is equal parts fascinating and frustrating. It’s been a loooong time since I’ve worn a watch, and this one is big and bright, plus it has this bright, flashing LED lights. It’s odd. But neat.
- Epicuren Discovery Lip Balm ($9 at epicuren.com)
- PopBar Hot Chocolate on a Stick (I received one dark chocolate bar and one milk chocolate bar, $3 each at pop-bar.com)
- Jet Puffed Vanilla Mallow Bites (about $3, facebook.com/jetpuffed)
- Think Thin Bars (3 bars at about $2 each at thinkproducts.com)
- $15 voucher for Casetagram.com
Regardless of my disappointment in this box, it is always a fun adventure to receive and open my PopSugar Must Have box. What I can’t use I share with friends and that makes it more enjoyable! Now here’s a deal for you, if you’re interested in getting PopSugar’s Must Have boxes: Use coupon code REFER5 to get $5 off your first box, making it only $30. If you want to get December’s box you better hurry, they sold out of October and November awfully fast! For more information and to sign up, click here.