I’m excited to introduce you to Daily Goodie Box! It’s a 100% FREE subscription box. How is that possible? Sign up for Daily Goodie Box and based on your demographics and interaction with reviews and social media, you’ll be eligible for free deliveries full of surprises from premium food, home, and beauty products. Samples range in size and serving, from travel to full sized products. Here’s a peek at what I received in the March 2017 Daily Goodie Box:
- Elemental Herbs All Good Organic Skin Food (sample size) – This is a handy little on-the-go packet for coconut oil. Personally, I use coconut oil as a makeup remover, but some people use it as a body moisturizer, and there are dozens of other uses for it. I was glad to be introduced to this organic brand that I was pleased to learn they offer in lavender and lemongrass scents as well.
- Wild Foods Cocotropic Chocolate Nootropic Drink (mini size, valued at $1.50) – This is a hot chocolate mix made with cocoa powder, reishi mushroom extract, raw maca powder, mucuna pruriens extract, and turmeric.
- RunGum Energy Gum (mint and cinnamon, $1.89 each pack) – From their website, RunGum “is packed with caffeine, taurine, and b-vitamins, similar to many energy drinks and energy shots, only you don’t need to put anything in your stomach.” A great idea for long-distance runners so they can keep going or camping or anytime you need a convenient energy kick. I was pleased to read the label and see it was sweetened with xylitol and not aspartame.
- Gertrude Hawk Chocolates Peanut Butter Meltaway Bar (full sized, $1.25)
- Savant Naturals Savi Crisp Chocolate Protein Bar (full sized, $2.50) – An energy bar disguised as a chocolate covered rice krispie treat? Oh, yeah.
- True Natural Benecos Natural Beauty Lip Gloss in Praline (full sized, $12) – I LOVE seeing a beautu product in this box! This lip gloss is just right for color, has a little bit of sparkle, and best of all, paraben-free.
- Pipcorn Sea Salt (snack bag, $2) – The first and only Pipcorn I’ve ever tried until now awas the Truffle flavor. I LOVE THIS BRAND, so I’m happy to try Sea Salt from them, too. Pipcorn is mini popcorn and it’s wonderful. I loved their Shark Tank episode, too. If you haven’t heard of them, check it out!
- Miss Jones Baking Co. Sugar Cookie Organic Cookie Mix (full sized, $6)
- Bhakti Yerba Mate Chai Artisan Tea (full sized, $5)
- Alsa Energy Drink Mixes (three sample stick packs) – I’ve been trying to find a good powdered drink mix that was made with natural ingredients so I’m excited to try these. I’m impressed with the nutrition label! It’s made with citicoline, which is used to increase brain function, as well as white tea, yerba mate, and ginkgo biloba.
There are also a handful of supplemental materials with info on the brands, including a few coupons.
Here’s a sneak peek from the Daily Goodie Box instagram that shows a handful of the products to be featured in the April box!
You can feel secure about the site, you don’t have to enter any credit card information, but you also aren’t garaunteed a box each month. How to get a Daily Goodie Box depends on many factors, one of which is the robustness of your profile, another is whether or not you meet the demographics the sponsors are looking for. They also award bonus boxes at random to those who interact with them on social media! You can learn more and sign up for a free box at dailygoodiebox.com and be sure to check them out on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to see sneak peeks of upcoming boxes, learn more about the brands they work with, and increase your chances to score a box of your own!