I love spoilers and so around mid-month I keep my eyes peeled on the Citrus Lane Facbook page so I can catch a glimpse at what’s coming. I will admit, based on what I saw online, I was a bit nervous that I wouldn’t love March’s Citrus Lane box as much as I have enjoyed past boxes. They are constantly outdoing themselves, how can they possibly keep it up? There has to be a letdown every now and then, right? Well, with that in mind, I was surprisingly quite pleased with my “Dining Out With Kids” Citrus Lane box this month!
I forgot to include the Waleda samples below in the group shot above!
So what’s in the box and what do I think?
- ZoLi SUMO Snack Stacker ($18 at zolibaby.com) – I’ve always wanted one of these, but never got around to getting one, so it was nice for us to have it included in the box this month. It is much bigger than I had anticipated! And so sturdy, I am sure we’re going to get a lot of use out of it!
- Itzy Ritzy Snack Happened ($10 at itzyritzy.com) – Also an item that I’ve kind of had my eye on, but never took the plunge because I wasn’t sure it would be a good fit for our lifestyle, but now that I have it I’m in love with it and want to run out and buy more sizes! This was also the item I was really concerned about when looking at the spoiler photos online – I was worried I’d get a design that I didn’t care for. I was so happy and surprised that we got a beautiful fairy princess design! And I found that it was easy to clean and it’s been keeping pretzels in it for about a week now. I’m really happy with this item.
- Ella’s Kitchen Food Pouches ($1.89 each at my local Target, see more at ellaskitchen.com) – I love baby food pouches, even though Abby is almost three, we still use them. It’s an easy, convenient way for her to get veggies and fruit all at once. We’re big fans of Ella’s Kitchen, I like the flavor combinations they have, so I was happy to get a couple pouches plus a $3 coupon!
- Giddy Snacks ($4.79 for a 4-pack at giddy.com) – This snack product was new to me, but now I love it! I think I ended up eating more of it than Abby. We got the grape-flavored package and what it has in it is a handful of “biscuits,” kind of along the lines of a really thick graham cracker, shaped just right for little hands, and a container of fruit-flavored “sauce,” which was kind of like a jelly with thinner consistency. Seriously, they were delicious. I wish they sold them around here!
- Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Lotion & Cleansing Lotion (sample sizes from weleda.com) – I’m a big fan of Weleda products, and I haven’t yet had a chance to use these, but I was happy to have them! It’s always nice that Citrus Lane includes something especially for the moms in their boxes.
- Abe’s Market ($10 off $30 coupon) – Abe’s Market recently celebrated a Facebook milestone and offered free shipping on all their products with no minimum, so I used my coupon to order some organic body lotion and baby bubble bath! In fact, they just arrived today. It was a good way to try their market service out.
That’s about it for this month! Not as high of a value as in months prior, but I’m happy with it! You can subscribe to Citrus Lane for $25 a month here, and there are discounts for multiple-month subscriptions. I’d love to hear what you think of Citrus Lane, if you have had a chance to try it yet! Next month’s box is themed “Bath and Bedtime” and you have until mid-April to subscribe – I’m sure it’s going to be great!