Ecocentric Mom is a natural/green health/home/beauty product discovery subscription service for $17-21 a month that gives you three different box options: Mom-to-be, Mom & Baby Box, or Mom Box. There are discounts available for multiple-month subscriptions, plus I have a 10% off coupon code to share with you that’s good on any subscription plan – just see below! I get the “Mom” box, and this is what came in my September box:
- Bella Organics Crisp Apple Lip Balm ($3.50)
- Eve Organics “Dirty Hands” Hand Sanitizer ($7)
- Allimax sample capsules
- Real Purity Lipstick sample
- Beanfields Bean and Rice Tortilla Chips ($1.50 each x 2)
- Eve Organics Balance Moisturizer sample
- Tru All-Natural Multi-Purpose Cleaner ($2 x 2)
- Hang-It-Up Eco Friendly Bamboo Hanger ($10)
- FruitSpritz by SpritzBlitz ($6)
- PostalPix (7 free 5×5 or 5×7 luster prints and free shipping)
- Plus a whole bunch of coupons and discount codes to use for companies included in the box!
I am so happy with the hanger – it’s amazing!! So well made and it hangs my scarves so nicely. I really love getting “stuff” like that in my boxes and not just beauty/food. It is always so much fun to go through an Ecocentic Mom Box. Plus, I received product worth well over the $17 I paid for the box ($17 is my discounted price from the $21/month regular price). With this box, I was, as always, introduced to new-to-me companies and given the opportunity to try products from companies that I haven’t been able to experience yet. And, of course, as you can see, I got my money’s worth, which is important to me when subscribing to a service like this.
Do you get Ecocentric Mom? I’d love to hear your thoughts on your box!