This month marks the first of the quarterly boxes from Yuzen! Yuzen is a subscription box of health, beauty, and wellness products curated specifically to bring the subscriber a “little zen” each month. I absolutely loved last month’s box – my first – and was, of course, eagerly anticipating the next one. Yuzen is so unique, from top to bottom, and now I can hardly wait for May to get here for my next box of zen. But first, here’s a peek inside my Spring Yuzen box:
- KNEIPP Deep Sleep Mineral Bath Salts
- RED FLOWER Italian Blood Orange Little Flower Candle ~ smells amazing!
- SPA TECHNOLOGIES Marine Repair Creme
- NATUROPATHICA Espresso Mud Body Scrub
- ESSENCE OF VALI Eau de Parfum
- JUARA Avocado Banana Moisture Mask
- JANE IREDALE lip treatment trio ~ this is a fun little generously sample-sized set of lip treatments. The reddish-colored stick is the Just Kissed Lip Plumper, the pinkish color is the Forever Pink Lip and Cheek Stain (so eager to try this!!), and the white stick is the LipDrink.
- NOVA MONDA Chocolate Truffle Hearts
Of course, the items came in a beautifully packaged box. You can tell that thought and care is given to theme and presentation. While not heavy on full-sized items in this month’s box, I still feel like I got my money’s worth and am really excited about familiarizing myself with these products and brands.
Do you subscribe to Yuzen? Are you interested? I’d love to know your thoughts on this or other subscription services! You can follow Yuzen on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to stay up-to-date on subscriptions and product discovery!