I started subscribing to FabFitFun again with their Spring box this year, which was a-ma-zing! FabFitFun is a quarterly subscription of beauty, health, and lifestyle products that costs $50. They offer specials like customization for annual subscribers or add-ons ahead of shipments at heavy discounts. I had stopped subscribing to my former favorite, PopSugar, because it had become so disappointing. I’m liking more and more the idea of spending $50 a box for such a wide variety of products four times a year, versus $40 monthly for a box of “meh,” as PS was for me by the time I decided to quit.
The FabFitFun Summer 2017 box has started shipping to subscribers and they did a really good job with the summertime theme and contents. And – it’s STILL AVAILABLE! Get it for only $40 by subscribing with my link here. Here’s a closer look at the contents:
- Michael Stars Ruana (Black & White, $54) – There were three patterns of this wrap/scarf/sarong/shawl that were sent out to subscribers. Annual subscribers were able to choose ahead of time, for everyone else, like me, it was a surprise. I’m ok with this! I wear black most of the time anyway! This is so light and soft. I like that it’s long and can be worn in so many different ways.
- BKR Little 500 mL Glass Water Bottle (Blue silicone, $35) – The unique feature of this glass water bottle is its small mouth. Otherwise I’m a little bored and don’t understand the high price tag. The silicone cover was a choice option for annual subscribers, I received blue and a coral-ish pink was the other option. I wish the bottle cap had a swivel hook, instead it is stationary. I may change my tune with use, but I just feel a little *yawn* with this one.
- Free sample pack of Vital Proteins Marine Collagen
- Cargo Cosmetics Picture Perfect Highlighter (Bronze, $30) – I’m naturally shiny (ha!) and redheaded with a complexion to match, so I rarely use bronzers. I’m going to check out a few tutorials and see if there is a good use of this for me. I may just touch up my blush or add to my brow bone. It sure is pretty, though!
- Kris Nations Mystic Bar Necklace ($58) – This dainty little moonstone necklace was an option for annual subscribers to pick the color. I received this light coral with gold necklace. Other variations were white with silver and turquoise with gold.
- Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate ($29) – I feel super lucky since I needed a good eye cream and boom, there was one in the box. Plus, it’s from a brand I’m a fan of, so I am extra pleased about that!
- Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk ($20) – The second choice was for Fitness or Beauty. I typically would choose fitness, but I chose beauty this time and am so glad! Actually, I would have been happy with either item. I received this dry shampoo, which I know and love thanks to a sample in Birchbox a few years back. And I’m always needing dry shampoo!! The fitness choice was Way of Will 03 Sooth and Cool Massage Oil.
- Eau Thermale Avene Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion ($24) – What a great discovery for me! I LOVE this item! It’s such a great texture and looks really good on. It gives a matte coverage rather than making me look like an oil slick. Plus it’s paraben free!
- Salted Himalayan Pink Salt Kit ($26) – This is SO cool! There were TWO choices for all subscribers this month. The first choice were for a Travel item, an Artistic item, or a Chef item. I chose Chef! I love this little kit so much and can’t wait to start using it. I need pull out my salt vault to store this freshly grated salt. The Travel item was Understated Leather On the Torade Again luggage table and passport cover and the Artist item was Ready, Set, Create Art Kit from Amy Tangerine. I totally scored because this is the best item of the three!
I’m 90% happy with this box! Ha! My only disappointment was the water bottle. Otherwise, I’ll be using everything in the box and many of the items are things I wouldn’t have normally bought myself. Now that I’ve had the box for a week or so, the excitement is fading and I’m getting anxious for the FabFitFun Fall 2017 box! Ha! That’s still a few months away. BUT! You can still score this Summer box for only $40 when you sign up here!
What did YOU think of the Summer 2017 FabFitFun box??