TeetheMe is a new subscription box service that not only provides handpicked products for babies, toddlers, and their moms, but also stands out from the box subscription crowd by offering an exclusive members-only social network community allowing you the chance to connect with other moms and review the products and experiences you receive in your box, among other things.
TeetheMe comes to you monthly in a bright blue box and contains 4-5 full-sized and sample-sized products. TeetheMe subscriptions are $24 per month and you can sign up for a month to month membership, or get discounts when you sign up for 6 months or 12 months at a time. This month’s box was full of stuff for mom and tot and here’s a peek inside:
What’s inside and what do I think?
- Earth Mama Angel Baby Calm & Clean Hand to Toe Wash ($4.95 for 1.67 ounces): A kind-of do-it-all product, this foaming wash can be a bubble bath, body wash, hand soap, or shampoo and it smells so good! I’ve never had the opportunity to use any of the Earth Mama Angel Baby products, so I’m pleased this was included in this month’s box. The lavender vanilla scent is wonderful and exactly what I would have chosen if I was given an option.
- NurtureMe Organic Baby Food (2 packets at $1.25 each): Though my daughter is well past baby food, these are dried baby food packets, so I can easily add them to dishes I already make (they make a sneaky nutritious add-on to mac n’ cheese). We received two packets, apples and sweet potatoes, and since I haven’t had a chance to try these yet either, I’m glad they were included for me to sample!
- Green Sprouts Dinner Ware Multi-Pack ($16 at amazon.com): I almost bought this set earlier this year, so I’m glad I waited! This was a fantastic inclusion and for those that aren’t yet familiar with Green Sprouts, a great introduction to their “green” and eco-friendly products. This set includes two zippy cups, two spoons, two forks, two travel snack cups, and one covered, sectioned plate. I love that they sent me girl colors, too!
- Dr. Robin Sunscreen and Lotion sample packets: I love Dr. Robin’s Sunscreen, but sine I haven’t tried the lotion yet, this was a great opportunity to do so!
- Teach Your Tot to Love window cling: From a blog that promotes positive parenting!
- Bridgewater Candle Company Votive in White Cotton scent ($2 for individual votive): I recently reviewed Bridgewater Candles, so I was excited to have another candle from their company! I love candles and think this was a really great inclusion in this month’s box.
- Greenleaf Gifts Scented Sachet in Classic Linen scent ($2.50 for the large sachet):
For a $24 subscription price, this month’s box was valued at just over that, so I would consider that a pretty good deal. Not to mention exposure to new products, I’m looking forward to future months with TeetheMe!
If you’re interested in joining TeetheMe, I have a coupon code for you! You can click here and use code MOM20 to get 20% off your first box! Already a subscriber? I’d love to know what you think! Let me know in a comment below!
Product was provided for review. Affiliate links used.